The Liechtenstein Trail: Discover the Principality of Liechtenstein
Explore a whole country on foot from south to north in just a week – the history, the customs, the people and the culture.
You will be accompanied on your journey by the new "LIstory" app, a personal pocket guide packed full of interesting information about Liechtenstein. The Liechtenstein Trail comprises 75 km of well signposted walking paths down in the valley and high in the mountains of the Rhine Valley. A total of 2000 vertical metres of altitude gain and unique views await you on your hike. We will show you our favourite places, take care of your luggage, arrange comfortable accommodation and ensure you enjoy some of the best food Liechtenstein has to offer.
- 6 days - 5 nights in a three-star hotel incl. breakfast
- Welcome drink at Hofkellerei (opening hours)
- Luggage transport service (1 luggage per person)
- Daily packed lunch
- Adventure Pass with free use of public transport
- Map / "LIstory" app
- Finisher Certificate
Questions? In this document we have summarised the most important information.
Luggage Transport Service
Equipped only with a light daypack, hikers set off to explore the Liechtenstein Trail. We will organise luggage transport from accommodation to accommodation and make sure that your suitcase is waiting for you when you arrive.
Our luggage transport service includes:
- Luggage must be dropped off at the hotel reception by 9 a.m.
- Luggage will be provided at the next hotel by 5 p.m. at the latest.
- Please label your bags with your name and full address so that each bag can be properly assigned.