Lama and alpaca trekking
There are few things more relaxing than hiking with lamas and alpacas.
Children love discovering the countryside with these friendly animals - and quickly forget how long they have been walking!
The treks are a great way to discover more about these fascinating animals as you make your way through the mountains. Lamas can also carry supplies for tours lasting longer than half a day.
Special deals available for groups, clubs and school classes.
An exciting llama hike paired with a delicious BBQ in the middle of the forest!
from CHF 25.- per person
Minimum number of participants
from 18 years: CHF 70 per person
13 - 17 years: CHF 50.- per person
5 - 13 years: CHF 25.- per person
Groups, clubs, school classes (at least 10 people)
The tour includes the following:
- guided hike with our llamas and alpacas
- All non-alcoholic drinks (coffee, tea, punch, various fresh waters)
- Sausage or grilled cheese from the grill, plus bread
- Lots of information about the llamas & alpacas
- Wine, beer or salads can be booked additionally.
See free booking slots here
Museum and Adventure Pass
CHF 10.- discount on all tours