Winter-hike on the Liechtenstein Trail
Since the highest point of the Liechtenstein Trail is only about 1100 metres above sea level, the entire route can usually be completed during the winter months.
If weather conditions are not permitting, there are alternative sections that bypass the higher altitudes or you can take public transport. The Adventure Pass includes free ride with the public bus in Liechtenstein and gives visitors admission to more than 30 great attractions and sights along the Liechtenstein Trail.
The best way to enjoy the Liechtenstein Trail is to travel light. We therefore offer a handy luggage transport service to move your bags from hotel to hotel.
Our Winter flat rate
- 3 days / 2 nights in a 3-star hotel (incl. breakfast)
- Daily packed lunch
- Welcome in the Liechtenstein Center with a free Liechtenstein scarf
- Mini Schnaps «Steinauer»
- Luggage transport (1 luggage per person, max. 20kg)
- Adventure Pass with free use of public transport
- "LIstory" app
Price per person
in a double room from CHF 395.-
in a single room from CHF 495.-
Same Package for 5 days / 4 nigths from CHF 595.- per person in a double room and from CHF 690.- per person in a single room.
Questions? In this document we have summarised the most important information.
Luggage Transport Service
Equipped only with a light daypack, hikers set off to explore the Liechtenstein Trail. We will organise luggage transport from accommodation to accommodation and make sure that your suitcase is waiting for you when you arrive. Our luggage transport service includes:
- Luggage must be dropped off at the hotel reception by 9 a.m.
- Luggage will be provided at the next hotel by 5 p.m. at the latest.
- Please label your bags with your name and full address so that each bag can be properly assigned.
from CHF 445.- per person
Price per person in a double room from CHF 445.-
Price per person in a single room from CHF 525.-
Booking request must be made at least 10 days before the start of the trip