The Liechtenstein Trail: A Sensory Adventure
Do you still know the smell of freshly cut grass, how wonderful it is when the morning mist slowly clears, beads of dew glisten in the sunlight and mountains and forests greet the day in full splendour?
The Liechtenstein Trail takes walkers to natural oases full of wild beauty and offers views of one of the most beautiful river valleys in Europe in the midst of a landscape characterised by centuries of living and farming. The Rhine, lifeblood and symbol, has shaped the valley, its people and their way of life. The mild climate and fertile soil generate delicious produce for the kitchen and wine cellar that will delight gourmets. Whetted your appetite? Welcome to the Principality of Liechtenstein!
- 4 days / 3 nights in a three-star hotel with breakfast
- 1 evening gourmet meal
- 1 wine-tasting session
- Luggage transport service (1 luggage per person)
- Adventure Pass with free use of public transport
- Map / "LIstory" app
Questions? In this document we have summarised the most important information.
Luggage Transport Service
Equipped only with a light daypack, hikers set off to explore the Liechtenstein Trail. We will organise luggage transport from accommodation to accommodation and make sure that your suitcase is waiting for you when you arrive.
Our luggage transport service includes:
- Luggage must be dropped off at the hotel reception by 9 a.m.
- Luggage will be provided at the next hotel by 5 p.m. at the latest.
- Please label your bags with your name and full address so that each bag can be properly assigned.
from CHF 585.- per person
Price per person in double room (excl. beverages) from CHF 585.-
Price per person in single room (excl. beverages) from CHF 735.-
Booking request must be made at least 10 days before the start of the trip
- Daily packed lunch at CHF 15.- per person