Liechtenstein Trail: experience with the e-bike
There are many ways to hike the Liechtenstein Trail but it is also possible to travel most of the way by e-bike.
Well-trained guests can master the route all at once (approx. 85 km), while the connoisseur takes a little more time. We recommend that you complete the Liechtenstein Trail by e-bike in 3 stages - whether from south to north or in reverse order. Along the way, there are various hotels and restaurants that invite you to take refreshments or eat a bite. The offer to "Experience the Liechtenstein Trail by e-Bike" is also available as a package including overnight stay and Lunchpacket.
The e-bike package can be booked with or without e-bike rental. In Addition, various additional services can be individually combined and booked.
Where the e-bike and bike route deviates from the hiking route, the path is marked with bike signs.
To support the route guidance, the Outdooractive app can also be used. To the route
With the free LIstory app, you can immerse yourself in Liechtenstein's history along the way and get unique insights into Vaduz Castle, for example.
Luggage Transport Service
Equipped only with a light daypack, hikers set off to explore the Liechtenstein Trail. We will organise luggage transport from accommodation to accommodation and make sure that your suitcase is waiting for you when you arrive.
Our luggage transport service includes:
- Luggage must be dropped off at the hotel reception by 9 a.m.
- Luggage will be provided at the next hotel by 5 p.m. at the latest.
- Please label your bags with your name and full address so that each bag can be properly assigned.
April to OctoberPrice
from CHF 295.- per person (with own e-bike)
Package with own bike
- With your own bike 3 days through Liechtenstein
- 2 nights in a good middle class hotel incl. breakfast
- Up to 3 lunch packages
- Double room from CHF 295.- per person
- Single room from CHF 355.- per person
Package incl. bike rental
- Double room from CHF 655.- per person
- Single room from CHF 755.- per person
- Delivery and pick up e-bikes à CHF 120.-
- Additional day rental per e-bike à CHF 69.-
- Additional night in double room incl. breakfast from CHF 105.- per person
- Additional night in single room incl. breakfast from CHF 140.- per person
- Luggage service from hotel to hotel per trip à CHF 50.-
- Guided tours by certified Swiss Cycling Bike Guide à CHF 250.- per day up to max. 8 persons *
- Picnic basket or backpack with wholesome and healthy food from CHF 19.-
Booking request must be made at least 10 days before the start of the trip