Liechtenstein winery tour
Discover the diverse wine experiences that the Principality has to offer on a tour through Liechtenstein.
The wine culture in the Principality of Liechtenstein is traditional, professional and of exquisite quality. In the climatically favoured Rhine Valley, the Föhn wind causes excellent wines to ripen on the southern slopes of the mountains. Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Rotburgunder /Zweigelt, Weissburgunder, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc and Merlot are the preferred grape varieties.
More than 100 winemakers produce the noble wines all over the country. Learn more about the various wineries and winegrowers' cooperatives on a tour of the Principality with a trained guide. Visit the most beautiful vineyards with the local winegrowers and learn more about the vines and the wine cultury in Liechtenstein. Taste the exquisite wines in a rustic cellar atmosphere and conclude the winery tour with a delicious winegrower's platter. The driver will bring you back safely to your starting point or desired location.
Liechtenstein's wine favorites
The following wineries and winegrowers are available for wine tasting and winery tours. Tell us your favourites in the enquiry form or we will put together your individual programme.
- Winzergenossenschaft Balzers-Mäls www.balzner-winzer.li
- Weinbauverein Triesen auf St. Mamerten www.weinbauverein.li
- Weinbau Göpf, Vaduz http://www.goepfwein.li/
- Fürstliche Hofkellerei, Vaduz www.hofkellerei.li
- Harry Zech Weinbau Cantina, Schaanwald www.hz-weinbau.li
- Weinbau Hoop, Eschen www.weinbau-hoop.li
- Weingut Castellum, Eschen www.castellum.li
- Winzer am Eschnerberg – www.winzer-am-eschnerberg.li
May to OctoberPrice
from CHF 95.- per person
The following services are included
- ½ day escort by a professional guide (4-5 hours)
- Interesting insights about the Principality of Liechtenstein on the tour
- Visit of 2-3 selected wineries in Liechtenstein
- Tasting of 2 types of wine per winery
- Visit at least one wine cellar, vineyard or torkel
- 1 winegrower's platter or snacks with the wine tastings
minimum number of people per guide: 10
maximum number of people per guide: 20
You are not travelling with your own vehicle or bus?
No problem, we will book your desired vehicle for you. Price on request.