Liechtenstein winery tour
Discover the diverse wine experiences that the Principality has to offer on a tour through Liechtenstein.
The wine culture in the Principality of Liechtenstein is traditional, professional and of exquisite quality. In the climatically favoured Rhine Valley, the Föhn wind causes excellent wines to ripen on the southern slopes of the mountains. Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Rotburgunder /Zweigelt, Weissburgunder, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc and Merlot are the preferred grape varieties.
More than 100 winemakers produce the noble wines all over the country. Learn more about the various wineries and winegrowers' cooperatives on a tour of the Principality with a trained guide. Visit the most beautiful vineyards with the local winegrowers and learn more about the vines and the wine cultury in Liechtenstein. Taste the exquisite wines in a rustic cellar atmosphere and conclude the winery tour with a delicious winegrower's platter. The driver will bring you back safely to your starting point or desired location.
Liechtenstein's wine favorites
The following wineries and winegrowers are available for wine tasting and winery tours. Tell us your favourites in the enquiry form or we will put together your individual programme.
- Winzergenossenschaft Balzers-Mäls www.balzner-winzer.li
- Weinbauverein Triesen auf St. Mamerten www.weinbauverein.li
- Weinbau Göpf, Vaduz http://www.goepfwein.li/
- Fürstliche Hofkellerei, Vaduz www.hofkellerei.li
- Harry Zech Weinbau Cantina, Schaanwald www.hz-weinbau.li
- Weinbau Hoop, Eschen www.weinbau-hoop.li
- Weingut Castellum, Eschen www.castellum.li
- Winzer am Eschnerberg – www.winzer-am-eschnerberg.li
May to OctoberPrice
Basic rate for the tourguide for 1/2 day CHF 350.-, additional package price per person CHF 89.-
The following services are included
- ½ day escort by a professional guide (4-5 hours)
- Intersting insights about the Principality of Liechtenstein on the tou
- Visit of 3 selected wineries in Liechtenstei
- Tasting of 2 types of wine per winery
- Visit to at least one wine cellar, vineyard or torkel
- 1 winegrower's platter or snacks with the wine tastings
Group size per guide up to a maximum of 25 people
Sie sind nicht mit dem eigenen Fahrzeug oder Bus unterwegs?
Kein Problem, wir buchen für Sie Ihre gewünschte Busgrösse. Preis auf Anfrage.
You are not travelling with your own vehicle or bus?
No problem, we will book your desired bus size for you. Price on request.