Liechtenstein in two days
Spend two days discovering what makes Liechtenstein so special. Take the time to see the principality from a different perspective.
Arrival in Vaduz. On a two-hour coach tour taking in the whole country, a guide from Liechtenstein Marketing will show you the principality from a new angle and introduce you to its most interesting sights and attractions. After a visit to the local history museum in Triesenberg, visitors can sample the fine wines on offer during a tasting session at the Prince of Liechtenstein Winery. Dinner and accommodation are in a hotel in Liechtenstein.
After breakfast, guests can look forward to the main cultural highlight of the tour - a visit to the Liechtenstein Museum of Fine Arts, famous throughout the region and beyond for both its eye-catching design and its large collection of contemporary art. This is followed by a 40-minute tour through the centre of Vaduz on the Citybus, before the Postage Stamp Museum and a little time for shopping round off an action-packed two days.
The tour of Liechtenstein in two days includes:
- accommodation with half-board,
- guided coach tour of the country,
- admission to the Liechtenstein Museum of Fine Arts,
- admission to the local history museum in Triesenberg,
- admission to the Postage Stamp Museum,
- visit to the Prince of Liechtenstein Winery (including wine tasting),
- tour of Vaduz on the Citytrain.