JUFA Hotel Malbun - Alpin Resort
The JUFA Hotel Malbun - Alpine Resort is located in the Liechtensteiner Alps. It is a guaranteed destination for year-round recreational fun in an idyllic mountain landscape. The modern alpine resort is situated in a high mountain valley, nestled in the Turna- and Pradamee Alps in the municipality of Triesenberg within the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Due to the resort’s immediate proximity to the mountains, house guests can conveniently begin their summer and winter adventures right from the doorstep, whether this is a hike to the surrounding alpine pastures or an active ski day at 1.600-2.000 m above sea level. Malbun’s has been awarded the Swiss quality seal “Family Destination” and has oriented all of its services towards the needs of children, parents and accompanying persons.
You benefit from:
- 66 rooms
- All rooms suitable for people with allergies; shower, lavatory, TV
- Dining rooms
- Sun deck
- Alpine wellness (sauna, steam bath, infrared, quiet zone, 360° rooftop terrace)
- Multifunction rooms (seminar, lounges for groups)
- Offers for teenagers (Internet, billiard, table tennis)
- Toddler play area “Kinderland” (Kids’ Land)
- Small gymnasium (10x18 m)
- Ski storage & drying room
- Ski service room
- Parking space
All data is provided for information purposes only and without any legal obligation. The terms and conditions of the individual hosts apply.