The Grand Tour snack box
Experience the culinary diversity of Liechtenstein and Switzerland. The Grand Tour of Switzerland not only shows you Liechtenstein and Switzerland from their most beautiful side, it is also a culinary voyage of discovery.
Thanks to the variety of specialities that await you on the Grand Tour. And thanks to the Grand Tour Snack Box, which spoils you with regional delicacies. The Snack Box accompanies you on your journey, satisfies your small appetite - and can be refilled again and again. Have a good trip - and bon appétit! Just reach into the red box on the passenger seat and let a Fürstenhütchen chocolate melt in your mouth: An unforgettable experience. Fancy some local treats? With the Grand Tour Snack Box, you can enjoy your journey through Liechtenstein and Switzerland twice over. And this is how:
- Buy your Snack Box at one of a total of 52 official sales points on the Grand Tour for
- CHF 25 and fill it with regional specialities for CHF 20.
- At other points of sale you can refill your snack box for CHF 20 (total for two people).
- Enjoy the specialities from the regions and the culinary diversity of Switzerland during your journey.
- Take your Snack Box home with you as a nice souvenir.
The box can be purchased at the Liechtenstein Center in Vaduz.
Contents Liechtenstein box:
- 1 Water 0.5 dl
- 1 Shorley 0.5 dl
- 1 apple
- 1x Liechtenstein cheese
- 1x castle sausage/pastry for vegetarians or vegans
- 1x Riebelmais wholemeal crisps
- 2x prince's hat
Value: CHF 26.30
(subject to change)
All year roundPrice
from CHF 20.-
- Grand Tour Box: CHF 25.-
- Filling for two persons: total CHF 20.-