Skijöring with dogs
Skijöring is a fascinating sport to move with your dog through the snow-covered winter landscape.
Skijöring has its origin in Scandinavia. In Skijoring, the athlete is on skating skis and connected to one or two dogs with a pulling rope, which carry a harness like in sled dog sport.
Are you interested in trying it out? If you have a dog and the dog meets the requirements, it is welcome to participate in this experience. Skijöring is suitable for all dogs who are willing to move outside the sporting race. If you do not have a dog, a suitable four-legged partner will be organised for you.
- belly belt or "speacial pants"
- Towing line with integrated shock absorber
- Towing gear (X-Back harness, Faster harness)
- Belly strap / Jöring pants
- From December to April
- Wednesday and Saturday in the afternoon from 4 pm to 17 pm
- Sunday morning from 10 am until 7 pm training in the group outside
- The dates for private lessons will be determined individually.
Bookings and further informations:
Bader Jöring Team
01.12.2019 - 01.04.2020Price
from CHF 20.- per person and dog team
Price private lessons:
For the beginner with or without a dog 2 hours à CHF 65.-
Price private lessons
For the experienced athletes with a dog 1.5 hrs. à CHF 65.-
Price Group Training
1.5 hours CHF 20.- per human-dog team