Museum nights in Liechtenstein
With the “Museum Nights in Liechtenstein” package you can visit “your” chosen museum between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. and will be accompanied by an expert guide through the current exhibition. Delve into a magical world of night-time cultural experiences.
Our museums and cultural institutions can be visited by you at any time during the individual opening hours. NEW: museums are also opening their doors after they have closed. Until 27 June 2021 the museums listed here are also open at night for a visit, by appointment.
Afterwards, enjoy a delightful dinner in a selected restaurant and relive the mysterious museum atmosphere. Spend a restful night in your booked hotel and begin the new day with an extensive breakfast before you set off on your homeward journey.
Or extend your stay and use the “Liechtenstein all-inclusive” Adventure Pass for other attractive events, such as a mini wine tasting in the Princely Wine Cellars, a glimpse into one of the many other cultural institutions etc. (all free of charge with the Adventure Pass) www.erlebnispass.li.
The price includes the following (minimum 2 persons, maximum 8 persons):
- Onehour night-time tour of the museum with expert guide, incl. entrance tickets (choose between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.)
- 3 course gourmet menu in a selected restaurant near the museum (excl. beverages)
- 1 night in a 3/4 star hotel incl. varied breakfast
- Adventure pass “Liechtenstein all inclusive” with over 30 attractive offers
The following museums open their doors for night-time visits:
- Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein with Hilti Art Foundation, Vaduz www.kunstmuseum.li
- Walser Museum, Triesenberg www.walsermuseum.li
- KüeferMartis House, Ruggell www.kuefermartishuus.li *
- Domus, Schaan www.domus.li *
- Lawena Museum, Triesen www.lkw.li/museum.html
- Alter PfarrHof, Balzers www.alterpfarrhof.li / www.balzers.li *
*Temporary exhibitions – topics and dates are shown on the respective websites
Also open for you in the evenings (normal entrance fees apply):