Liechtenstein Trail: experience with the e-bike
There are many ways to hike the Liechtenstein Trail but it is also possible to travel most of the way by e-bike.
Well-trained guests can master the route all at once (approx. 85 km), while the connoisseur takes a little more time. We recommend that you complete the Liechtenstein Trail by e-bike in 3 stages - whether from south to north or in reverse order. Along the way, there are various hotels and restaurants that invite you to take refreshments or eat a bite. The offer to "Experience the Liechtenstein Trail by e-Bike" is also available as a package including overnight stay and Lunchpacket.
- Delivery / pick-up service to / from a specific location at a flat rate of CHF 200.-
- Additional day rental per e-bike at CHF 69.-
- Additional night in a double room including breakfast from CHF 95.- per person
- Luggage service from hotel to hotel per trip at CHF 50.-
- Guided tours by a certified Swiss Cycling Bike Guide at CHF 250.- per day for a maximum of 8 people
- Picnic basket or rucksack with wholesome and healthy food from CHF 19.-
* Let a certified cycling bike guide show you the most beautiful routes and places in the Principality of Liechtenstein over the 85 km in three stages.
Where the e-bike and bike route deviates from the hiking route, the path is marked with bike signs.
To support the route guidance, the Outdooractive app can also be used. To the route
With the free LIstory app, you can immerse yourself in Liechtenstein's history along the way and get unique insights into Vaduz Castle, for example.
April to OctoberPrice
from CHF 235.- per person (with own e-bike)
- With your own bike 3 days through Liechtenstein
- 2 nights in a good middle class hotel in a double room incl. breakfast
- Up to 3 lunch packages
- double room CHF 235.- per person, single room CHF 275.- per person (with own bike)
Package incl. bike rental
from CHF 442.- per person
- Would you like to rent a bike for your tour on site? We offer the right package: 3 days e-bike rental from the rental station (reservation at least 24 hours in advance and if available).
- Delivery/pick-up service to/from specific location flat rate CHF 250.-
- Additional day rental per e-bike à CHF 69.-
- Additional night in double room incl. breakfast from CHF 99.- per person
- Luggage service from hotel to hotel per trip à CHF 50.-
- Guided tours by certified Swiss Cycling Bike Guide à CHF 250.- per day up to max. 8 persons *
- Picnic basket or backpack with wholesome and healthy food from CHF 19.-.
Prices valid for 2022
Booking request must be made at least 10 days before the start of the trip
Bookings for 2023 from CHF 275.- per person in double room with own bike / from CHF 315.- in single room with own bike, from CHF 485.- per person in double room / from CHF 535.- in single room with rental bike.