Liechtenstein as a conference location
Liechtenstein offers the perfect infrastructure for all kinds of conferences, congresses, seminars, excursions and other events.
Conferences, congresses and seminars
From a simple meeting to a large conference, Liechtenstein offers high-quality services for groups of up to 700 people, as well as cosy hotels ideal for smaller functions. Let Liechtenstein Marketing help you make your event an experience to remember. And the best thing of all is that the country has so much to offer away from the conference location itself - culture, sport, fine food, valley tours and mountain adventures, to name but a few!
Company events and celebrations
Liechtenstein is also a popular destination with organisers of group excursions. Party like a prince and let us help you create a made-to-measure programme of activities showing the best of the country. From architecture, culture and cuisine to fresh mountain air and traditional hospitality in the mountains, Liechtenstein has the perfect range of attractions and excursions for everyone.
Reward your clients and staff with a stay in Liechtenstein and experience the many attractions and activities on offer. Whether you opt to stay in a luxury hotel or go back to basics in a mountain hut, we will be pleased to put together a programme full of adventures, guided tours and cultural highlights that is sure to go down well with your guests.
With its full range of services, Liechtenstein Marketing is your partner for made-to-measure holidays and conferences in Liechtenstein. From state-of-the-art seminar facilities to attractive locations with a unique twist, it will be pleased to help you get the most out of your stay.
Liechtenstein Marketing offers the following services:
- reserving blocks of hotel rooms,
- creating a custom-made booking platform using a company or event logo,
- confirming room reservations to participants,
- drawing up room lists,
- reserving conference or seminar facilities (including infrastructure),
- organising meals and catering,
- booking all transfers,
- putting together an accompanying programme of activities.
Registration for conferences and seminars:
- registering participants,
- confirming participation,
- drawing up lists of participants,
- providing qualified staff,
- organising transfer details,
- handling all details regarding the accompanying programme of activities,
- handling payment of conference fees,
- issuing a final invoice.